"ACTION IS THE FOUNDATIONAL KEY TO ALL SUCCESS."
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE STOCK CONTENT
Stock content (royalty-free articles, photos, graphics, videos, and more) are one of the most affordable and efficient ways to create content for your website, blog, social media pages, email campaigns, and overall marketing strategies.
The problem is finding quality content that is worth your hard earned dollar.
Stock Publications was created by real estate industry and publishing professionals for real estate sales people of all levels, with all budgets, and in all niches.
We research, edit, write, and design all of the content you see on this website. Nothing is outsourced, so we can guarantee you will only receive the highest quality products at affordable prices.
The content we create can be used right out of the box OR simply drop your logo and contact information anywhere you want in the posts, articles, and graphics.
If you choose to edit, alter, or modify any of our selections (and you have our permission to do so), follow the instructions below to easily "self" customize your goods.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE OUR PRODUCTS
Choose any selection(s) from a variety of products and follow these instructions:
- Make your selections by adding to the shopping cart.
- Checkout and receive a link to your instant downloads. All of our micro-publications are delivered in both PDF and JPG formats. Depending on your design, editing, and computer skills, you will want to choose the format that works best for you and your skills. KEEP IN MIND: you can easily merge all of our selections into larger files and create publications that feel more like a magazine than a post.
- If you have beginner-level skills, editing your selections in Canva is a great choice. Canva is extremely user-friendly and has a variety of design elements available to help you customize your micro-publications, graphics, and blank templates. To edit a micro-publication in Canva: open a new "magazine" size project and upload your unzipped JPG file into Canva. The pages will upload individually as JPG images. Choose the individual page you would like to edit and add to your "new" document. Add your logo, name, business, and contact info anywhere on the page. Most of the pages have "obvious" places to add your custom elements. Customize all your pages and arrange in the order of your liking. When you have finished customizing your new project, give your project a name, and save as a print-ready PDF (necessary for publishing). Then proceed to step 5.
- If your design skills are more advanced, you can edit, alter, and modify your selections in your chosen PDF-editing software program (such as Adobe). Edit, alter, and arrange your pages as you wish. If your skills are more advanced, we probably do not need to go into too much detail in this step. You'll know what to do.
- After you have created and saved your custom publication, it is time to publish and distribute. Great job!
- If you decide you would rather have us semi-customize your selections, drop us a line. We would be more than happy to help. Click HERE to learn more.
A Few Things We Want to Point Out
- If you would like us to semi-customize these for you, CLICK HERE to learn more. Please read our License and Use Agreement here.
- All of the graphics and images are easy to edit, too. Just follow the instructions above to customize to your liking.
- If you want to change any of the images or text within a micro-publication and are using Canva, simply add a "shape" to the page you are editing and drag over the image or text box you want to change. Once you have the image or text covered, you can simply overlay with the image or text of your choice.
- All of the selections we offer can be distributed as posts, articles, and features on your social media pages, websites, blogs, email newsletters, or printed and delivered directly to the doors in your area.
- Merging PDFs is easy when you use a free tool (google "free PDF merge tool" and choose the one that works for you). By merging several PDFs into one PDF, you are creating a larger file that looks like an impressive publication your target market will find interesting and engaging.
- Don't forget to read our License and Use Agreement.
- Have more questions? Check out our FAQ's page.
Above All Else...
We hope you have fun with your new publications and graphics!